SCE's Civil and Ground Engineering services and expertise in relation to excavations, retaining walls and excavation support systems includes the analysis, design & construction review of such structures, as well as the forensic investigation of a failure or movement of the structures.
The range of structures designed & investigated by SCE over many years has included:
- Building basement excavations & shoring systems.
- Retaining walls and revetments
- Ground anchors, rock bolts and soil nails.
- Reinforced soil walls, soil nail walls & shotcrete walls.
- Soil embankments and excavations.
For examples of projects that SCE have been involved with, click here.