SCE's Civil and Ground Engineering services and expertise in relation to excavations, retaining walls and excavation support systems includes the analysis, design & construction review of such structures, as well as the forensic investigation of a failure or movement of the structures.
The range of structures designed & investigated by SCE over many years has included:
- Building basement excavations & shoring systems.
- Retaining walls and revetments
- Ground anchors, rock bolts and soil nails.
- Reinforced soil walls, soil nail walls & shotcrete walls.
- Soil embankments and excavations.
The construction of a major residential development the West Gosford required the excavation of a substantial basement within the residual clays...
In February 2003, earthworks were undertaken at a property at Lara Street Woy Woy, which involved an excavation of a building platform for a...
Bexley Tennis Courts
As a result of public safety concerns relating to a steep sandstone cliff face behind and close to the Bexley Road tennis courts in Bexley NSW,...